Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thunder

One thing I miss from the south are intense thunder storms with downpours of rain. It has been a pretty gloomy day here in Seattle, and I am sitting with my sweet dogs on the couch enjoying a really loud thunder storm that just started. I can count on one hand the amount of times this has happened since we have lived here, and I find them so relaxing as long as I am in doors :) I texted a few friends saying who have grown up in the Northwest, and all of their responses to me saying I LOVE THUNDER have been, "it's so exciting." They don't realize what they have been missing out on all their lives.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's