Friday, July 3, 2009

And we're off!

This morning started out incredibly hectic and with me completely in a panic. I set my alarm on my cell phone for 3am and planned to get up by 3:15 after a slight snooze! Well, I am pretty sure my alarm went off and I rolled over and enjoyed a little longer snooze than expected. I woke up at 4:05 and asked Gabe to look at the clock to make sure we "didn't oversleep" .... He paused and then said umm we did! I sat up and ran around the house, to say the least, to hop in the car and bolt to the airport. Thankfully, we made it right on time with enough time to relax and take a breather!


My morning was complete after Natalie from So You Think You Can Dance stood in line behind me to check in. She was my absolute favorite from last season, and I am still floored she didn't make it to the top 20. Of course, we had to say hello and tell her we were fans! I felt like a little 10 year old girl being giddy over Taylor Swift or something .... Haha! I did resist getting my picture taken with her ....


We're off to Nashville for some Smith family fun!!! Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's