Friday, July 10, 2009

It's My Birthday

My birthday seemed like any other day considering I don't feel any older, I had to put in an "honest days work" (as my Dad has always encouraged me to do), and nothing life changing occured.  But .... my hubby, friends, and family made it so special with all of their sweet calls, singing to me, and cards, which made my day different from the rest!  


Gabe told me we were going to celebrate this weekend, and he encouraged me to spend the evening with my girlfriends.  Shelby Marie was so sweet go take me to get a manicure/pedicure.  Isn't it crazy how just a little spoiling can make one feel so beautiful.  I LOVE getting my nails done, but realize I don't do them often enough.  Gabe was so sweet to notice and say they looked nice.


Then, the night wouldn't be official without spending it at Azul.  Katie and Mollie took me here for my birthday last year, so it just wouldn't be right unless we did it again :)


Thank you girls for making my day so fun!  
I am looking forward to our Saturday festivities ......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's