Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sonja's Baby Shower


My partner is the most precious pregnant person ever and is due two dates before my birthday, July 9th, so I am hoping for a late delivery!!  Sonja had a couples baby shower that was so enjoyable with yummy food, refreshing drinks, and overall just a great excuse to celebrate her baby girl that will be here before we know it.  I cannot wait to meet the little munchkin!!


All the Pfizer girls - Chelsea, Jamie, Sonja, Nicole with her son Theo, Kristin, and me
I am so lucky to have a great set of work friends, but more importantly, friends outside of work too!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your cute little outfit in that top picture!

Sonja said...

ah! I've NEVER seen or met another SonJa before! that's awesome!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's