Monday, May 18, 2009

Ich


Paw Paw informed me "Ich" was his Germain word of the day on his birthday, which means "I"!  My sweet Paw Paw just turned 81 years old last week, and I am so proud to call him my hero.  He is such a brilliant man that knows everything about anything, can build a house from scratch still to this day, and is pretty much the handiest man out there.  He who would give his right arm for any of his grandkids, and we love him for that.  I was so lucky to grow up so close to him and Granny Gayle, and I have so many fond memories of them kidnapping Jordan and me for the summers and driving hours upon hours to the cabin in CC (Colorful Colorado).  We were lucky kiddos, that's for sure!


Birthdays all around .... and it is Nana's (Gabe's grandmother) birthday today!  Wow, we are all getting older by the second.  Happy Birthday Nana and can't wait for the many more to come.


I so wish we could have spent your special days with all of you!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's