Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dang's Birthday!

A group of us celebrated Amy's 25th Birthday at Boom Noodle, and it was so fun to get together and share what's going on in our lives. I haven't eaten much Japanese food before, but thank goodness Emi was there to give her suggestions! I found out I love Gyoza (it's like pot-stickers), and Mollie and I shared the Miso Ramen (pretty tasty, but it makes me nervous when they throw raw meet into the bowl and the hot soup cooks it). The highlight of the evening was the green tea ice cream wrapped in rice paper ... mmmm! The service was almost unbearable, but it was purely amusing by the end of the night.


Mollie Beth
(isn't this green wall fabulous!!)

All the girls:
me, Christie, Emi, Amy, Marissa, Mollie (and Becca came later)


Carms it was so great getting to talk to you on Skype in SINGAPORE pretending like you were with us! We miss you!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's