Monday, June 7, 2010

Wishful Wed Topic ....Career


The creativity behind this weeks post
is from Angie at Just Simply Live,


This week's topic:

'I wish' .... I had the opportunity to change careers and it would be __________!

What career would you choose to transition to if you could?

Most of you know the routine by now, but for my new readers .... Give yourself something fun to blog/post about on Wednesday to get you over the lovely hump day.  All you have to do is come back on Wednesday, attach the button, and link up with your web address with MckLinky.   It's that easy and SUPER FUN!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

OH this is a good one! Can't wait :)

Samantha said...

Gosh dangit...there's nothing I want to blog about more right now than career changes, but my work reads my blog to keep an eye on me. Even if I just write something silly, they'll probably drag me into a meeting and put me under the spotlight. Crazy people I tell ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's