Monday, June 28, 2010

Wish Wed Topic ....Style


The creativity behind this weeks post
is from Alissa at Newlywedded:


This week's topic:

'I wish' .... I had ______ store 
as my personal closet 
and could shop from it daily.


Ohhh, show us your style -- I can't wait!

Most of you know the routine by now, but for my new readers .... Give yourself something fun to blog/post about on Wednesday to get you over the lovely hump day.  All you have to do is come back on Wednesday, attach the button, and link up with your web address with MckLinky.   It's that easy and SUPER FUN!

10 comments:

Jax said...

oooh good one! I need to get back on the bandwagon of doing these!! :)

Ashley Washington said...

soooo excited for this one!!!!

Tatum-LeTard said...

Such a GREAT topic!!! BCBG, BCBG, BCBG!!!!! :)

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

thanks! I emailed you last night about how to do this. :D

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

im new to all this, how do i attach your button??

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Oooh good one! So many choices how I will I pick?!

Q, La, and Gooner said...

You dress super cute! I can't wait to find out!

Design Apprentice said...

I really want to do my first Wishful Wednesday.
Tatum La Tard- You are calling my name with that chant :)

Would picking a department store be allowed, ha?

Katie said...

Hey Kelsey, I left an award for you on my blog :)

I like this wish wed topic!!

Anonymous said...

Good one! I'm pretty sure I would choose Target just because you can get everything, not just clothes there!

For just clothes, hmmmm I don't know! Maybe Ann Taylor Loft?

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's