I love each and every single one of the comments I get, and I would be lying if I didn't say they often make my day that much better. I get super excited when I see the flashing red light on my Blackberry in hopes it is a notification for my blog. BUT, more importantly, I like to be able to respond to the comment notification by clicking reply and have it sent automatically to your email address. Often when I click reply, it says firstname.lastname@example.org instead of your email address.
**So, will everyone check their settings since about 50% of the people who comment need to make one quick adjustment to make the process possible!?! I will beg if I have to :)
Here is how to change it:
1. Click on the Customize link in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
2. Click on the Dashboard link in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
3. Click Edit Profile, which in on the left hand side of the screen next to your profile picture.
4. This will take you to the Edit User Profile screen.
5. Look in the Privacy section.
6. Click on the box that says, "Show my email address."
7. In the Identity section, enter in an email address.
8. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click on Save Profile.
This quick change to your settings will be really helpful when someone asks me a question through a comment or when I want to reply in general. I never go back and reply on the actual post because it would be impossible to keep up/follow up.
That is all for now ..... thank you thank you!!! I am sure your other blogging friends will appreciate it too.