- Cleanses so effectively that products absorb better
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps reduce oily areas, dry patches, and blemishes
- Remarkably gentle for cleansing all skin types
- Oscillates at over 300 movements per second
- Removes 6X more makeup than cleansing manually
Clarisonic is patented Sonic Technology proven to gently,
yet effectively loosen dirt and oil to clear pores .....
OKAY, TWIST MY ARM :)
I already use the Sonicare Toothbrush, so why
wouldn't I want softer, smoother, and more supple skin, too?
I CAVED AND
GOT LURED IN AT COSTCO!!
I have been debating getting this little doo-hickey for a little while now, and Costco caught me on their last day of their "travel booth!" How could I pass up a discounted rate plus $150 worth of added value items. Woohoo!!! I am hoping it makes me want to actually wash my face .... AND, I really want to take better care of my skin, so I don't get old and wrinkly sooner than I need to.
I just finished reading a gazillion reviews on Sephora.com and am off to use it for the first time - hope it makes me beautiful :)
Do you use a Clarisonic?