Wednesday, March 17, 2010


'I wish' .... I could win the lottery REAL soon, and I would hope to work part time to keep my sanity!


Let's be realistic, who would want to work after winning a beau-coup of money, but I think it would keep me grounded and at least somewhat sane!  I have been working since I was 16 and have always enjoyed it. 

So, if I was to win the lotto tomorrow, I would for sure continue to work, at least part-time and then possibly shop the other half :)    truly would continue to work as a means to stay busy and feel accomplished (especially now as a real grown up).  It would be a totally different story if I was a mom because I would paid to do what I imagine I would love best.  Ohh the future mommyhood days, which are absolutely worth a million dollars :)


As difficult as it is, I am going to holdout on sharing what I would do with my winnings because that will be saved for another Wishful Wednesday in the future!!  On that note, if you have a topic you would like to participate to in the future .... someone else would probably like it too, so email me at seattlesmithsblog@gmail.com.  I would love to hear from you all, and I was absolutely shocked with the 80 links last week -- that's an all time high!  So, keep em' coming and bare with me as I make my way to each one every week, the list keeps getting longer!!


Would you quit your job or continue working??
Feel free to play along and give yourself something fun to write about.



***NOTE:
When adding your link below, click on the title of your post on your blog and make sure it is the link to that specific post instead of your main blog url.  (Ya'll did really good with this last week -- keep it up!)



23 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! I've been doing this theme day for a couple weeks now, but this is the first time I remembered to post my link! Cant wait for next week!

A Real Housewife said...

i don't think i could not work at all, either. i would think i would get so bored!

katie + bret said...

I would absolutely have to keep working - I would lose my mind in a heart beat if I became a stay at home wife/mother. I enjoy going, going, going!

The Rest is Still Unwritten said...

I agree, I would have to keep work! But, part time! I know a lady who actually did win the lottery. She is still a teacher, too!

Natasha said...

Shop the other half!! I LOVE IT =)

Kelly Marie said...

I think working is smart! So many people quit after winning the lottery and then lose all the winnings! I enjoyed your answer because it was fully thought out! (:

Neely said...

I totally agree with you! If I didn't work I'd go nutty :p

More than a Mom said...

I've been doing Wednesday Wishes for a while now on my blog, so I'm thrilled to find yours and link up! I'm a new follower!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I'm with you on this one! I don't think I could just quit...I go stir crazy when I have one day off let alone 365! I would definitly take some time off, travel with the hubs, then go back to work part time.

Unknown said...

Agreed 100%!

Teresa said...

What about opening up the WoRKOUT studio sweet girl!!!! xxooxx

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Shopping/working - perfect combo!!

Ashley Washington said...

im so excited this was my first wishful wednesday

LWLH said...

Great topic...I would quit and go to school, and then get a job I loved till I had babies!

Anonymous said...

I would quit, go to school full-time and then go back to work part-time after. I definitely don't think I could sit around doing nothing all the time.

allison said...

I know I'd have to get an easier job. I'd have to quit the one I have now. It'd have to be a fun part-time job. :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Shop the other half...I love you!

Amy Prikazsky said...

The lottery would be very nice! I hope you have a great St Patty's day!

Sierra said...

That sounds like fun! I'm with you though...I would love to work part time or have my own business. I'm lame, I skipped this one due to a green post on St. Patty's Day!

Tina said...

I gave you an award! Have a nice day! :)

Unknown said...

I would work from home with my craft business instead of working my normal 9-5 with side blogging and crafting, it's too much! Lol Great topic chica:-)

Ohhhh P.S. I have a lil' sumthin' sumthin' for you on my last post :-)

Anonymous said...

I left a surprise for you on my blog :)

Kishah said...

I would definitely still continue to work as well :) Great topic. I'll think of one and email you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's