Saturday, January 17, 2009

The wedding planning has begun


The wedding planning and festivities have begun! Katie is one of my very good friends (the one to the left of me in this picture), and she just got engaged a couple weeks ago. I had the honor to hang out with the lovely Sweeney ladies and brainstorm for the big day! Her two sisters, Mom, and Grandmother came in from California to make some headway on the planning. They already found her perfect dress that she looks stunning in.


Thanks for letting me spend spend the weekend with ya'll, and I can't wait for Cabo .... to create so many more memories together. Hopefully we will all be celebrating even more exciting news too (*especially for Mollie, Katie, and me if we all keep our jobs through this downsize in our industry).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's