Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home



Believe it or not, I officially made it to Dallas!! God is so good to bring me home for a few days, and I flew in Friday evening a little before midnight (Texas time). My Momma picked me up from the airport and came home to sleepy Grandparents who waited up to welcome me home. It was so wonderful, and we have had such a pleasant trip so far. I have been able to spend a lengthy amount of time with both sides of the family, which has been the best part of the trip by far!


I can't wait to upload pictures once I get home, but here is a picture of me being able to feed my favorite nephew who is growing so big. I came in town just in time to celebrate his 9 month old birthday :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's