Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Winner: Cubes

And the winner of the stunning Kirkland Lattice Cubes ... Neely!!!
Congrats girl -- Contact me with your info.

(yes I still have to take a photo of my screen as I didn't want to pay for the widget)


AND, remember that one time I wanted to go on vacation and really do so the "adventure" way by planning as I actually traveled?!?  Well, let's just say that as each few days pass, I am booking something.  HAHA, I think I am too much of a planner that it just gives me anxiety to go-with-the-flow!  

So, I am off to continue booking .... 
Let the countdown begin, it's getting so close :)

4 comments:

Neely said...

AHHHHHHH! YAY!!!!!

Bobbi said...

Congrats Neely!

You're always planning something! :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

When do you guys leave for your trip?! I am so excited to see all your pictures!!

Jenny DB said...

Hey so when you want an image of the giveaway winner use your "print screen" button and then just Ctrl+V into paint or whatever, and save as .jpg after cropping. Easy peasy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Popular Deals

Search Seattle Smith's