I went to college without ever having TV be any importance of my life ....
Instead of TV, I worked, studied, and soaked up being a "kid" ...
Oddly, my parents didn't get cable until I left for college ....
and I vow to never have a TV in the bedroom ...
Now is where I share that I am a reality TV junkie.
I fill my life with so many other great things that I'm okay with it admiting it, but sometimes I should probably quit adding more to my TiVo! Although, it brings me joy and enjoy watching most of it with hubs.
Right now shows that make me happy:
- SYTYCD (I want to dance like them all and loved the Final 8)
- Flipping Out (Jeff Lewis I love you)
- Real Housewives of every city! (love love love)
- Celebrity Rehab w/ Dr. Drew (mind boggling to see addiction)
- Bachelorette (Thank goodness it's over - painful this yr)
- Project Runway (gives me creative juices)
- Tosh.0 (inappropriate but funny)
I just learned about & will soon be hooked I'm sure:
- Sweet Home Alabama (Southern Belle version of Bachellorette, heyo!)
- Texan Women (have you seen it?)
Can't wait for:
- Most Eligible Dallas (I know 3 of the 6 people bahah!)
- Bachelor Pad (How can you not!)
Are they any I'm missing?!
Other favorites that aren't silly include 60 Minutes, Dateline, 20/20