Monday, September 14, 2009

Wishful Wednesday Topic: TV Star

Photobucket

It's that time again, and the topic for the third Wishful Wednesday is ....




'I wish' .... I could be ________!
(Name that TV star!!  Post a picture and tell us why)





Remember: 
1.  Copy the lovely Wishful Wednesday button and attach it to the top of your post.

 

2.  Come back on Wednesday and attach your blog to MckLinky ... 
feel free to add your blog so others can hop on over to your blog and see your answer!


3.  Link it back to my blog if you'd like.


4.  Lastly, be creative with your ideas :)


Previous Topics:



****Wishful Wednesday is supposed to be something to get us through those lovely hump days.

It may be a wish, a hope, a dream, or an aspiration -- some topics may be fun and playful and others more insightful -- but most importantly, it will give us an opportunity to get to know our fellow bloggers a little bit better, and see what makes each of us tick...



signature

7 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Fun! I love Wishful Wednesday!!

bananas. said...

what a cute idea!

Llama said...

o.k. SERIOUSLY this WED. i WISH that I remember to do this! Every thurs i get pissed off that I forgot!!! i wish i wish i wissssshh :)

sarah said...

I didn't do it last week, but I am back this week!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh man! I missed this yesterday!!

MCW said...

Favorite TV star or TV character? Or either???? So many options...

Ashley said...

Before you started this Wishful Wednesday, I did a post about Superpowers...My girlfriends had each come up with a superpower they wish they had at a girls night we had...That could be a fun one WW topic.
"I wish I had the superpower ____"

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's