Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday All Around


To my precious, precious, Granny Gayle!  Happy Birthday .... on your very special day.  From your birthday lunch with your fifteen girlfriends, to your neighborhood block party tonight, I hope you day was filled with happiness and love.  You deserve a day to get all the recognition and attention.


You are such an amazing woman that I strive to be like on a daily basis.  It is now a Smith ritual when I am in a grumpy mood for Gabe to say, "Are you acting like Granny Gayle right now?!"  It is more for Gabe to prove a point that I am not acting like you and should be!!


Next, Gaylen and Ginna's Birthday ..... have I ever told you how jealous I am that you had that same birthday as Granny Gayle :)  There, I finally admitted it.


Happy Happy Birthday to my beautiful twin cousins.  You girls mean the world to me, and I am so thankful to have grown up so close to you two.  Love you girls and wish we lived closer to spend more time together.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's