Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day


To my Daddeoooo --

There's nothing better than the comfort of your dads arms, and this picture sums up the never-ending love my dad has for my brother and I.  And, being a "daddy's brown-eyed girl" we have a special bond.  Love you and thanks for always supporting and believing in me! 



To my hubby --

Thanks for being the perfect dad to our fur-babies.  I'm even more excited to celebrate this day in the near future as you will be the most incredible daddy to our future bebes - LOVE!

11 comments:

Liesl said...

What a super sweet post! We are so lucky to have such wonderful fathers and I am daddy's brown eyed girll too! I bet your hubby will make one as well one day too! :)

Liesl :)

Marian said...

Awww, yay for Daddies and husbands:)

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

What a sweet post! :) It's a blessing to have a wonderful dad, that's for sure! And I can relate about your hubby, I love seeing what a good job my hubby does with our puppy and I know that he's going to be a great dad someday :)

So excited to get my suit!! :)

Lindsay said...

SO Sweet :) Hope you are well girly!

Ashley said...

near future? How near future? did i miss something?

Kristen said...

Such a super cute pic of your dad :)

Sarah said...

Love the fur babies shout out!

Bobbi said...

Such a cute picture and a sweet post!

Heather & Justin said...

such a sweet post. thank you so much for sharing. post like this make me so happy inside!

-Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Aw thats so cute your pups have a card for their dad! Love it!

LWLH said...

Happy Father's Day to your dad and hubs!

Mia (our dog) got her daddy (Big Man) and card too :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's