Monday, November 8, 2010

Lugars Part Dos

This little angel is just the sweetest, most gorgeous girl with a big and beautiful bow!  My girlfriends in Seattle aren't so sure about the bows being bigger the better.  In the south, that's what we find to be true, and I am hoping to start or at least carry on the tradition in the PNW by the time I have one of my own!


I wish I could claim these two as my own!


Gabe is obsessed with Five Guys, so of course he offered to take the Lugar's there.  We might as well invest in a franchise of our own as I have 10 receipts from the last 30 days!  
I am not exaggerating ... 

Gabe teaching Griffin how to order a bacon cheeseburger 
as he has it mastered!

Then, we ventured to Starbucks with full bellies to have Clover Brewed Coffeee -- AKA 3x stronger than normal brewed coffee.  It's the only request my brother had in Seattle as only a few stores carry it ... 
and none in Texas!

***That development was the Clover® brewing system: an innovative design that lets you discover new layers and dimensions within a coffee’s familiar aroma, flavor, body and acidity. The result is a deeper experience – one that’s carefully prepared and made to order, one cup at a time.

Silly guy -- Why is that kids love kennels, hah!

Gabe gave Griffin his very first basketball at 3mths old (trying to influence him right!!), and surprised Griffin this visit with his very own authentic jersey.  Of course, it's a Piston's jersey as that is Gabe's team - Such a special guy I have!

My last photo before my favorite niece and nephew leave town!
Griffin mastered his big smile in Seattle -- love it!

And here is a picture of the sweet artwork hanging on my fridge to remember our perfect trip together and the memories we had!

NOW, if the holidays could be here already so I can see 
ALL MY FAMILY sooner than later, 
that'd be greatttttt!

28 comments:

Token Yankee said...

That really is adorable, you guys look like a natural. I am from NJ and love the bows on babies. However, all my friends and family that have had baby girls lately, don't like it. You better believe if I have a girl, she will have a bow for every day of the week.

Jamie said...

The bows on little girls are adorable. I wasn't much into large bows with Ava until recently and now I can't stop! I LOVE them!

Ali said...

Suuuuch a cute fam!

Unknown said...

The holidays will be here before you know it! My mom isn't a huge fan of the big bows, but me on the other hand... obsessed. Can't wait til my little one is here to wear them. Love Griffin's smile in the pics!

Sam said...

Aww, those pictures are so sweet! Love the one of you two and the cuties... looks like a family photo! Hehee :)

I'm not sure how I feel about bows. I never really thought about it. I do plan on having kids though, so I guess I'll find out then! Lol.

Anonymous said...

I love the bows! I feel silly wearing them myself but I guarantee if I ever have a baby girl she will be all decked out in bows!

Anonymous said...

Your niece and nephew are adorable! You guys look like naturals with them! :)

capperson said...

Theyare too cute and I definately agree that y'all look like naturals with the kids :)

Unknown said...

They are really cute especially the big smile your nephew learnt.

You have a great families!

Jessica said...

They are super adorable!

I've never heard of Clover coffee, now I'm intrigued and sure I won't be able to find it!

Christa said...

They are too cute! Hope your doing great girl!!!

Kari said...

Such cute kids. I love Five Guys!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! And that is one fabulous looking cheeseburger I have to say.

Liesl said...

Cuteness all around...great pictures and it looks like you had a wonderful time!

Liesl :)

Neely said...

Such sweet looking kiddos :)

Kimberly said...

You look like a natural with a baby!

Anonymous said...

I agree with you-bows on baby girls are adorable!

I've never had five guys, but that hamburger really does look yummy!

Stephanie Marie said...

Such a fun visit! I am sure those two little ones adore their aunt and uncle. And no matter where you live, every little girl needs a great big bow! :)

Leigh said...

I could not agree more...the BIGGER the bow the BETTER! :)

Jax said...

Such great pictures of such an adorable family! :) I love the name Griffin btw.. LOVE it. :)And go big or go home regarding the bows! :) XOXO!

Mateya said...

So sweet! I am sure you are just itchin to see your family! I don't blame you!

LOVE the bows and people here in South Dakota just think they are ridiculous! Wait 'til I have a baby....they will learn :)

Lauren said...

Such cute pictures!! I have never had Five Guys, but there are 3 of them within 10 minutes of my house. Maybe I need to give it a chance?!

jayme said...

this is one of my favorite posts of all time! you and gabe will have the most beautiful children and you guys really look AWESOME with kids! love that picture! it looks like you guys had an amazing time! y'all are too cute! xo

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

awwww, SO cute!! and you and Hubby look like naturals! love all the pics :) and we love some Five Guys too ;) Now I am completely craving it (and the fries of course! :))

Marie. said...

We recently got a Five Guys here and I am obsessed! Prior to trying it, I've been on a beef break for like a year or two and now I crave Five Guys, all the time. Like right now. OMG!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Aww I love her bow!! And I just went to 5 Guys for the first time a couple of weeks ago, so good!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Little baby/family pictures maybe a sneak peek into the future of the Smiths? ;) Seriously, so cute- and they could be yours!

I'm all about the bows, too. I've already started scoping at Hobby Lobby for our little one! :)

Sierra said...

What a darling, looks like you had a fun time. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's