Monday, July 19, 2010

10 days to be Munchkin-ized

Alright ladies -- Jenn has lost her mind and is giving away FOUR different designs away for her year anniversary!  Jenn has so graciously designed my past two layouts, and we are in the process and fancying up a third.  It's going to be fantastic!!!  She is extremely talented and really brings creativity to your blog based on specific needs.  Don't miss out :)


1 – Twitter Background design. You’ll have to follow Jenn @In_Munchkinland to learn how to enter for the free Twitter background giveaway.

1 – Basic Blog Design which includes your choice of a 1, 2, or 3-column design, a custom background, a custom header, and a signature.

1 – Deluxe Blog Design which includes everything from the Basic package, plus four unique sidebar titles and implementation of a fun font of your choice.

1 – Elite Blog Design which includes everything from the Basic and Deluxe packages, plus unlimited sidebar titles, a navigation bar or buttons, and a blog button with “grab me” coding.



12 comments:

yoana said...

i want an elite design of my blog also..:( can she help me??plzz...kisses..take care of you and your hubby

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Ooooh I love Jenn she did mine too!

Amanda said...

Jenn just did mine too, Gotta love her!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

She did my blog and I love it!

Riema's Journey said...

ok, i am running over there. I need help. Thx for the post...

Samantha said...

Good to have you back missy!

AbbyS. said...

I want a fancy pants blog design!! FUN! THANKS!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Awesome!

I do love your layout and color scheme - definitely one of my all time favorites in the lovely blog world! ;)

Jami - XOimagine said...

I just entered! Thanks for the heads up!

how are you? It's been a while! I hope all is well!

xo - jami
i m a g i n e

Katie said...

Just found your blog. Very cool...
My husband and I are also Smiths living in the Seattle area. I'm sure there are a lot of us though. :)
Can't wait to read more!

C Mae said...

Jenn just did mine last weekend..She's the greatest! how long have you had your current design for? It's cute! PS I'm new to your blog! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That's awesome. We need serious help with our Twitter background!

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's