Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Drinks4Drinks '12

Drinks4Drinks at Eastlake Community Church was ABSOLUTELY incredible!

As a community, we raised over 700k for nations overseas to develop wells for them to make clean water.  to I was in awe of the acquaintances I stumbled into at the event that I didn't know went to Eastlake, let alone were Christians.  Just love finding other people who love Jesus and surrounding yourself in a place like this that believe it the better good to help others.

Herding Cats - a Kirkland favorite cover band

Besties - Kendra, Channah, Jenay, Stephanie, and Jessie

Hunted Jess down in the crowd of thousands!

the besties other halves :)




Check out this video summarizing all the greatness,
I make a quick guest appearance in it!!
   


"Greater things are yet to come .... 
Greater things are still to be done, in this city!!" 
FAV lyrics of Chris Tomlin's song God of This City.


 

8 comments:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

That is SO awesome! You are too cute! And I love those lyrics too! Was this something that your church put on or something y'all were participating in??

Sydney @ Raising Southern Grace said...

This is a great caused. I actually saw this on the news this week. Such a powerful story.

Modern Camelot said...

That looks awesome! What a great cause!

Leigh said...

Looks like such a fun event! Glad to see you are having a fabulous summer :)

Unknown said...

I love that song! And I had fun spotting you and Gabe in the video!!

Adrienne said...

This is so cool! I love it! Looks like you had a ton of fun AND helped a good cause :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I am really bummed we missed it - hopefully we can make it next year!

allie-mac-fallie said...

that is awesome! congratulations!! :) (ps love that song!!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails



Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Dresses from Shabby Apple

Popular Deals


Search Seattle Smith's