Friday, April 1, 2011

Munchkin-Land Designs


My bloggy-blog just got a new button to highlight my sponsors, 
which I am oh.so.excited.about!  It's she pretty :)

Which brings me to ....

This post is very fitting as Munchkin-Land Designs was my very first sponsor.  Jenn just gave her blog a complete makeover and is giving away a free design, so pop on over and check it out here.  Let's be honest, blogging is WAY more fun with a beautiful blog to come "home" to!  


AND, I have a few giveaways up my sleeve where I get to
introduce my newest sponsors!


***If you are interested in me hosting a giveaway, reviewing a product, or ad space then email me at SeattleSmithsBlog@gmail.com!

8 comments:

Kelly Marie said...

LOVE Jenn!! She just updated my blog recently!!

Tatiana said...

I love Jenn's stuff too. Congrats on all the sponsors!

Annie said...

I ttally need a new blog design...I will check Jenn out :)

One in the SAHM said...

Thank you for posting about this - I just let my lovely followers know about it too! Thanks Kelsey!

Candice said...

Jenn just redesigned my blog as well! I have had a ton of compliments!

Neely said...

Jenn is the absolute best!

Llama said...

Love the changes!!! So fun!

Raven said...

That is a fantastic price for a blog design! May have to check her out...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Harley the Yorkie

Willis the Lhasa Apso mut

Popular Deals

Search Seattle Smith's